The KnobVersion Sound Bank for Diversion Synthesizer
IMPORTANT: ONCE YOU FINISH PAYMENT CLICK ON 'RETURN TO SOLOSTUFF' LINK IN PAYPAL PAGE TO BE GIVEN YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK IMMEDIATELY.
KnobVersion is a sound bank for the powerful synthesizer Diversion, containing 446 presets. This synth has a
unique architecture and incorporates little toys that can produce from typical trance sounds to the most wild
circuit bent havok. This more or less comprehensive sound bank was created in the aim to try to explore the sonic
capabilities of Diversion without concentrating heavily on a certain genre. The main motive here is creativity, and
to help you deviate out of the norms, while still providing you with usable and musical presets.
After 5 months of careful sound design and consulting with Dmitry Sches him self I can finally release it. Here are some glimps
of whats in the bank:
1. 464 creative presets of many sound genres.
2. You also get 78 more variations presets in the EXTRA folder. Thats a total of 542 presets. The presets in this extra folder go beyond the XY and
mod wheel variations to give more interesting results.
3. Each and every preset has been professionally tuned to produce high quality results.
4. All presets (except a few) are modulated using XY master morph. So you have allot of interesting variations for almost each preset.
5. Some but not all of the presets are mapped using the modulation wheel where ever applicable. We intentionally did NOT map using the modulation
wheel in all presets to avoid unintended tweaking in many presets that are meant to be static, and also to avoid
it being left at an unsweet spot.
6. Comes with a small manual that contains useful tips for beginners to intermediate users of diversion explaining how to
effectively use the presets and tweak them quickly to achieve your desired results.
7. Preset Catagories include: Arpeggios, Sequences, Atmospheric, Bass, Bells, Brass, Dub Step, Keys, Leads, Pads, Sound Effects, Strings, Synth.
8. There is also a BASIC folder, This has basic building block sounds of ARPs, Bass, Bells, Keys, Leads and Synths.
All what you here in the following demos are individual presets coming only from diversion.
No further effects or mixing has been applied at all except for volume tweaking. These are
single presets played as chords or single notes one after another.
ARPs and Sequences:
ATMOs and PADs:
LEAD & BASS: