DiskSims 1.2 Beta released. New features include:
– SLOOK algorithm. Described in our paper: “S-LOOK: A Preemptive Disk Scheduling Algorithm for Offline and Online Environments”
– Ability to get the Average, Minimum and Maximum of multiple similation results (when using range parameters) and plot them in one chart.
– Ability to calculate Maximum waiting times.
– Variaus enhancements of Manual Request Entry, Including support for LBA (Logical Block Addressing) and easy to use time delays (t option).
– Saving custom disk types in Disk Propeties.
– Number of hard disc heads is included now with the simulation parameters.
– Many other changes and bug fixes